- Category: Site Info
- Published Date
- Written by TenStep Admin
- Hits: 14507
These guidelines are meant as just that. We want to work with you to make sure that your contributions are valuable to you as well as to our community of project managers. For the purpose of these guidelines, the term ICPM refers to this website.
Difference Between Authors and Contributors
Any member of our community has the privilege and ability to author content within the site guidelines. We refer to these people as “authors”. “Contributors” agree to provide a steady and reliable stream of project management-related content on a monthly basis and receive promotional recognition for doing so. Contributors are experienced project managers with solid written communication skills. The ability to write clearly and communicate effectively is just as important, if not more, than having a strong background in project management. Contributors also get promotional consideration from the ICPM, helping them build name recognition throughout the industry.
Our Contributors should provide useful, relative information to project managers. We encourage contributors to stay away from press releases or promotional material. Articles or documents should ideally be 400 words or more and may include images and web links.
Copyright & Editorial Rights
We will recognize the contributor copyright for all original submissions. You as the contributor grant to the ICPM the rights to publish, in perpetuity, any submitted material for reading, download, or other use by any visitor to the ICPM website. By submitting content to the ICPM you are certifying to the ICPM that your submission is original and you hey have not violated any copyrights.
Our editorial staff reserves the right to edit for length, clarity or readability any articles submitted for publication. The contributor will be contacted with any changes. Our editorial staff will make the final decision on when and where any articles will be published.
Contributors will receive recognition and promotion in the following manners
- Your ICPM profile. This area is managed by you and should contain background information, company name, photo, promotional information, links to websites, messenger services, videos, events, resumes, or other information specific to your business.
- All content submissions will link back to your profile.
- We will add your name and contact info to our listing all of our participating Contributors
- We will highlight your content contributions in our bi-monthly newsletter, drawing traffic to your work, name and business.
- Links to your submissions will be published to the ICPM Twitter account, LinkedIn Group(s) and Facebook Group.
Your Relationship to ICPM
Your relationship with ICPM is not of an employer / employee nature. You are simply agreeing to "volunteer" your time and content to this community. Either you or we can terminate this relationship at any time and for any reason without repercussion. You will continue to own copyright for your content, however all contributor content published on the ICPM will remain, at our discretion, published and a part of the ICPM website. This does not preclude you from republishing your content elsewhere.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, do not hesitate to contact us.
Express Interest Here!
- Make sure your ICPM profile is up to date
- Complete the form below
- Tell us how / what you want to contribute
- We will review your request and respond to you